Sunday, September 2, 2012

The Little Review on The Big Bang


The Big Bang Theory

First Paragraph: I like the vocabulary and the tone of this paragraph. The author sounds as if he is having a conversation with a friend. I don’t feel like I am reading a review. I like the casualness of it. It’s a short review not intended to be taken seriously.

Second Paragraph: You can tell it’s not a professional review. There is not a synopsis or anything about the actors: who they are and how well they play their parts. The author complains about the lack of advertising for the show.

Third Paragraph: The author uses his personal experience to give reason as to why people should or should not watch this show. There isn’t an in dept description of the shows or characters. 

I liked this review because it was short and sweet. When I'm reading a review of a movie, T.V., or whatever I don't want it to get the point. I don't like the lack of actual information in this review though.

No comments: