Saturday, August 25, 2012

Bad Teacher Review

Movie: Bad Teacher
Author: Mr. Cranky
Link: http://www.mrcranky.com/movies/bad-teacher

Mr. Cranky reviews are different from normal reviews in the sense that they don't try and sugarcoat things. If the movie sucks, they'll straight up say why it sucks. The reviewer(s) on this site are very sarcastic and seemingly difficult to impress. The movie reviews for movies I didn't like are always my favorite. One of the worst movies I'd ever sat through was Bad Teacher. Basically, Cameron Diaz is too old to play hot, but still attempts to anyway. Her character is upset over losing a love, so what does she do? Pull herself together and move on with her life with her dignity? No, of course not. She sets out to become a teacher and sluts it up at a school fundraiser car-wash to raise enough money to steal from her students . . . to get a boob job. Cute. I personally regret wasting the time to watch the movie, but Mr. Cranky's review almost made it worth while. I'm a sarcastic and blunt person, so naturally I love that form of writing far better than the sugarcoated niceness that most movie reviews are. My favorite part of the review is; "It probably helps if you're high too when checking out "Bad Teacher," as that might help you get through the film's excruciating lack of plot, combined with a cast of characters that might as well have been lifted directly from every single fucking movie about a school ever made, ever." Accurate. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Haha! This was too funny! I think that is one of those movies that you really can't take seriously, because there's not much too it. I love Cameron Diaz and totally still think she's hot, but this movie was not very good. I love that you chose a more humorous review for it.