Saturday, August 25, 2012

Television Without Pity’s review of PREMUIM RUSH


Television Without Pity’s review of PREMUIM RUSH

First off , I chose this review for a few reasons, one is that this is a movie that I am planning on seeing tonight because I myself am a cycling enthusiast , and my date is a Joseph Gordon- Levitt enthusiast. I found that the review was informative, clear, and lacking all the superfluous fluff that I have found in other reviews.  I also enjoyed that the author compared this movie to SPEED, one of my favorite movies and a young lad.  Though the review was informative I was kind of disappointed in the lack of “snarky humor” in the writing as the title of the website containing this review implies.  I have a feeling that when it comes time to write my own reviews I will probably quite a bit more critical humor in my writing.   
 
Calem Cowell
 

No comments: