Thursday, August 22, 2013


 Hi All! My name is Christine Jepson. I am a single mom with 2 crazy kids (Sydney who is 3 & Alex who is 4).  I am a Nursing Major and my end goal is to become a trauma RN! As we go through my pictures I'll share more about this crazy life of mine!!


I've been a competitive dancer my whole life, this is just one of about a million competition pictures!! I'm not the graceful ballerina type though I've always been a jazz powerhouse. 
 I am a total fitness freak who finally decided I was sick of being comfortable using the excuse of being a mother of 2 for the way my body looked and for the way that I took care of myself. This is unfortunately how I eat most of my meals! All prepped out and measured but hey I've lost 35 pounds in 5 months and couldn't be happier with where my fitness journey is headed.
I currently work as a CNA at La Paloma Healthcare Center and I love it!!
 I am a tattoo enthusiast and this is currently my biggest piece which still needs to be finished! What you see has been 15 hours in the making!
 These are our 2 dogs, Penny and Sheldon (yes they're names do come from The Big Bang Theory).
 My kids are my everything, they're my biggest joy in life and I don't know what I would ever do without them!! This is us being superheros!
 This is my daughter Sydney on her 1st day of preschool this year, she can be cute when she wants to be but can rarely ever take a serious picture, she's way to much of a ham for that. She does dance and plays soccer. She basically a mini me which is always an interesting adventure!
 This is my son Alex on his first day of Kindergarten! Just like my daughter he can't take a serious picture ever!! He's involved in MMA, Soccer, and roller hockey. He's my little comedian!!
 I play adult softball 2 nights a week in San Marcos and Vista! My team is like my family, we've been playing together for almost 5 years now!!
I have a fitness photo shoot coming up in 8 weeks so it's really time to put my nose to the grindstone. I am also an aspiring to become a NPC competitor! Team ELF (Everlast Fitness) all the way!!

Also clearly I have a severe zebra print addiction!

I look forward to this semester with you all!! 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You go girl! on the fitness that. that is awesome I think its so good to see people eating healthy and exercising! Your kids are very cute I think it is amazing how you are a single mom and raising two amazing kids!!! I give it to you I don't have any kids but I know its hard!

Unknown said...

Hello Christine,
Congrats on your weight loss and getting healthy! My favorite time of the day is when I'm in the gym. Good luck with your photo shoot and competition. Enjoy the semester:)
=Shannon

Shannon Kristine said...

You look great! I look forward to following you on your journey of fitness.