Friday, August 23, 2013

Blog post #1

my children
Hello my name is Lynnel Navarro. I am 27 years old  and a proud mother and step mother to three wonderful children ages 2,7, and 12. I have a loving, caring boyfriend , father, best friend for the last 7 years.  I am a full time caregiver to developmentally disabled adults. This is my second semester at Mira Costa. I haven't quite figured what exactly I want to do.  
me and my hunny
Family First!
Family First
 I like to read, spend time with my family, and i love food. I also like to watch football, boxing, and basketball.
BBQ is the best!


 Without my family i wouldn't know where I would be today. There are my foundation. We are very close and spend a lot of time together.
The Kids of the Family!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I adore how much this blog is about your family, I'm the same exact way. There is nothing better than some good food, good sports, and great family and friends around!

Unknown said...

Hello. Family definitely does come first. Youre kids are very adorable. Hope you find out what you want to do soon!!

Unknown said...

Hey girl how awesome were in the same class!!!