Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Blog Post 1



My Boyfriend and I <3


Me.




My Sweet Puppies.





Hey, my name is Meghan and this is my second year at Mira Costa College. I am currently 19 years old! I am majoring in nursing, hoping to transfer to Loma Linda University where I can become a Nurse Anesthetist. I am working for my parents right now. They own a franchise called Sears Garage Doors for areas LA, Orange County, and San Diego. I am the "co-boss" you could say. When their gone or on vacation I manage the business to make sure everything is running correctly. I have two very precious dogs as you can see on the picture above. Their both toy size and weigh 5 lbs. I believe. I have a boyfriend of 3 years, and couldn't imagine life without him. He's been my best friend and has been by my side every second of the way. I live across from the ocean, so when I get a chance I love to surf! Unfortunately, that's not very often. I'm taking 5 online courses this semester! It's going to be challenging but I know I will thank myself for it in the long run!
 
Love Always,
Megs

No comments: