Friday, August 23, 2013

Blog Post 1

 I'm John Savage, the 7th. That right, 7th.





Sometimes I wear fancy hats.
 I don't particularly like talking about myself. At lease not over the web I don't. I'm 20 years old, male, and somehow have yet to leave the country.



I like science. Also,the Avengers are pretty cool.

I love most science (sorry physics) and am pleased to have a strong natural aptitude for all sciences as well. Unfortunately,my skill at writing leaves much to be desired when compared to my ease and ability to vocalize my thoughts.
I think I make a good mad scientist. I think
my friends were actually worried I lost it


I look forward to working with you all even though its only a matter of time before I realize little free time I have between class and work. Well, at the least I'll  remember why free time is valuable.
Later :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I see that you like science. I can't say that I do but maybe you can answer my question? Is Oceanography considered a science class?

Unknown said...

It is, its a component of earth science that focuses on basically everything to do with the ocean. However, you may want to use the term 'marine science' as most tend to mistake oceanography as ocean geography or simply the inorganic workings in the ocean. Hopefully this answered your question.