Thursday, August 22, 2013

Blog post #1

My Boyfriend and I
 
Hello everyone! My name is Rebecca Willis and I am eighteen years old. This is my first semester at MiraCosta, I currently work as a front end cashier at the Carlsbad Costco. I love my job and the people I work with. I am attending school to earn my bachelors degree is business management. My goal is to become a Front End Senior Manger at Costco. But I am only eighteen and I tend to change my mind often, so don't be to surprised if my major is different my the end of the semester. I go to school part time an work part time. I grew up in Sandiego and my passion is Tahitian dancing. I have practiced Hula for the past eleven years and I love it. My boyfriends name is Carlitos and we will be dating for a year this coming Saturday. To celebrate we are going to SeaWorld to swim with the Baby Beluga Whales! We are also doing a behind the scenes tour. (I am really excited so I tend to tell everyone!) In my free time I enjoy family bbq's and hanging out with my good friends. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed reading my first blog post and I look forward to reading yours!
A few of my wonderful Hula sisters
My two Bestfriend and our Boyfriends at Disneyland 
    
My adorable nephew, Noah

7 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so cool that you hula! I always thought it was such a beautiful form of dance. :) Do you compete at all or is it more for leisure?

Unknown said...

Thank you! I don't compete as much as I use to because of work:(

Unknown said...

I love Tahitian dancing! I always looked so awkward doing it though, so much respect for you on that!

Shannon Kristine said...

I love Disneyland, and that is awesome that you hula.

Sung Mi Pyun said...

Your nephew is really cute !! :))))

kailyn said...

WOW! Swimming with the baby belugas?! That sounds amazing!!! I'm definitely jealous!

Unknown said...

Hello! I think that is such a good anniversary idea to swim with the beluga whales at SeaWorld! That must have been so fun. And also if you do end up changing your career path, it's okay! I've changed 3 times with 3 completely different majors. It's hard to know what you want to do forever at 18. Good luck with everything! (: