Friday, August 23, 2013

Blog Post 1



Hello everyone! :) My name is Sungmi Pyun and I am 23 years old. I will be 24 in two weeks. I can’t wait to celebrate with my families and friends. :) I am not a blogger so I am not sure if I am doing fine. I hope I get use to this blog during this semester.
I am Korean and I am currently staying in Korea for summer vacation. I often visit Korea for summer. I will be going back to the states after a month. Also, I am working right now in Korea at the clothing store. It is my first time working so I am learning a lot.
This is my second time to take class at Miracosta college. I am currently UCSD student and my major is Economics so I am taking this class for humanities. I will be graduate next year so I hope I pass this class. :)


 I like to watch musical. I watched BIBAP musical two weeks ago and it was really fun!!:)))) 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello I am not a blogger either and it is very confusing! Anyway I have been to Korea for a month working with their military. It was in January so very cold but I loved it their!