Friday, August 23, 2013

Blog Post #1


Hello my name is Maryssa I am 22 years old, I am a certified hair stylist I love the industry that I am in it is so free and creative. It is not a judge mental or any type of pressure to be a certain way; certain size, certain look, certain shape. You are solo based on your talent alone of making whoever is sitting in your chair the happiest person ever! I decided last summer to go back to school and at least get my basic education and maybe even pursue something in the animal world. I am thinking maybe a veterinarian.


I love living in California it is such a beautiful place I really couldn’t picture myself living anywhere else! I am from Oregon, but then decided to move to California to pursue my dream in hair. My hobbies are doing hair, I love shopping and spending money it’s a problem J hehe that I am trying to work on, I love my family more than anything in the world it pains me that I can’t be with all the time but I know they are happy that I am doing something that I love! I enjoy tattoos I feel that is a expression of your soul and is also very creative like the same industry that I am in. These are some of the tattoos that I have.

 
 
 

This is my dog Mr. Tankers I love him to death I am a big animal lover I have had the since I was a little girl and would to someday work with them and open my own rescue center too I think that would be amazing for dogs.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Maryssa,
Dog is cute and I like your tattoo. Never thought I would actually come across somebody I knew in an online class. Happy blogging :)

Unknown said...

Hello. You are very pretty and I love the tattos. I wish the best for you in hair stylist career!