Tuesday, August 20, 2013

holy schnikes batman!



Hows it going? (Somewhat rhetorical question) My name is Ian, or Ian-Michael Ivimey Hadder if your'e mad at me. I will be turning 24 roughly a week, I grew up in North County SD but as soon as I turned 18 I started moving all over, my favorite residence being Mammoth Lakes, CA. Currently I serve tables at the Escondido Stone Brewery (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gdjq_Cb5b3Q <upper right hand corner)and currently live in Carlsbad.


This will be my second to last semester of pre-requisites before I can begin to apply for the X-ray Technitian school near Tahoe I aspire to attend. I am taking this class because of the requirements it meets as well as the lack of physical presence it requires seeing as I am moving to north lake Tahoe during the semester. I am a pretty easy going guy, I love to paint, climb, discover new music, do almost anything outdoors/physical but first and foremost I am a snowboarder. Shredding the gnar 'till the day I die ;) I consider myself very approachable so if anyone thinks of a way I can help something, please let me know. I look forward to learning along side everyone in this class. Thank you for spending the time to learn a thing or two about who I am! Stay Classy colleagues.















3 comments:

Unknown said...

It's awesome that you snowboard. Awhile ago when I went up to Utah with my family- I attempted to snowboard, but couldn't handle the constantly falling part of the sport! Haha. I think next time I'll stick with taking the pictures. :)

Unknown said...

HI Ian,
Love Stone Brewery, smoked porter is my favorite, I'd live off of it if I could. Wish I could snowboard but that would require skills that I do not possess. I'll just enjoy watching you guys do it!
Have a great semester!
=Shannon

uri robinson said...

Oh man, I clicked on your blog for the sole purpose of your title. Amazing, I'm just saying.
I'm such a batman nerd.

You seem very active, always a good quality. Never done the snowboarding deal, but man if I did, I'd fall face first in the snow every time.

Good luck with your X-ray Tech endeavors, that is a great path.

Take care,

Uri