Saturday, August 24, 2013

Blog # 1

Hello my name is Hailey. I am 19 years old, this is my second year at MiraCosta. I live in Temecula more like Winchester near Wine country. I am a very outgoing person. I love to be with friends and family. I have been playing sports my whole life but once I got into college it was just to much with work and school and etc. So now I just run and go to the gym. There is more to say but I am done (: ..

This is my little cousin he is 13 but he is my is like a little brother to me he is my world well along with my little sister.



I love being outside like, hiking, biking,going to the river,being at the desert,etc. there is so much stuff I love to do.The girl next to me at the river is my best friend Cassie.




This is my mom It has been only me and her my whole life. She is my role model. I don't know what i'd do if I didn't have her.





I just got back from a 2 week vacation from our yearly trip to Hawaii. I had a blast I loved it and I already want to go back. It felt so real this trip because we looked at the college and houses. I know its a big dream but I hope and wish it happens. Before I settle down and start my own family I want to travel the world and see new places. Hopefully I can do that when I become a nurse. My dream is to be a traveling nurse.







 I am still very young so I don't have kids or anything like that but I do have a puppy she is so amazing she is a one year old boxer her name is maggie. she is a big cuddlier and has the best personality.







Sorry about all the photos I love taking pictures. But I am looking forward to the semester with you guys. By the way that Is me and my cousin at the desert about to take the buggy out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your boxer is absolutely adorable! Hawaii has always been one of my favorite vacation spots as well and I love that you want to be a traveling nurse, with me having kids that option is off he table for me so go for it!!! I think that would be such an amazing experience!