Friday, August 23, 2013

Blog Post #1

Hello! My name is Jessica Welch, and I'm looking forward to taking this class online.
This is my second year at MiraCosta, and I'm hoping to transfer to CSUSM by next fall. I'm engaged to this awesome dude named Anthony, and we're both avid video game players.
 If I'm not at MiraCosta or working as an office assistant, you can find me on the couch in my pajamas playing video games without a care (or hairbrush) in the world.
You can also find me at my computer playing the Sims 3. 

Thank you, and I'm hoping that we all have fun together for the remainder of this semester!

2 comments:

kailyn said...

Congrats on your engagement! That must be so exciting! Do you have a wedding date yet? :)

Unknown said...

omg i love video games! I have always hoped to get a girlfriend who would play video games with me. lol