Friday, August 23, 2013

Blog Post 1

Hello there. I'm Kailyn. I'm twenty-four years old, born and raised in California. This is my first semester at MiraCosta, but not my first semester in college. I've attended Palomar on and off, mostly off, for 4 years now.  I have a strong passion for sports. I grew up playing softball and soccer, but I love to watch hockey and football. I'm extremely excited for the upcoming hockey season, is it October yet?!


I love to read, travel and hang out with my friends. If I could, I would move to NYC in an instant. It's one of the most beautiful cities. I've been there 3 times, and each time I fall more and more in love with it.


I honestly think that Disneyland is the happiest place on earth. I'm a season pass holder, so I try to get up there as much as possible. I feel that being there brings out my inner child.

When I'm not in school, I'm either working, blogging, attending a country concert, or hanging out with my friends and family. I feel that family and friends is the most important part of life. I've lost too many people over the years and I try  take advantage of being with my family and close friends as much as possible.


2 comments:

Shannon Kristine said...

I LOVE Disneyland, and it looks like you do too!

Unknown said...

So you like blogging? I just got into this class and I created my blog and published it but its not showing up? I have never blogged or been a blogger. Does it just take some time to post? Also I see you are a Chargers fan, I am sorry for that. We will have something to talk about when they play the Packers!