Thursday, August 22, 2013

Blog Post 1

Hello everyone my name is Uriane. Honestly, I am not really a blogger, but it is something I can handle. I am really focused and determined to achieve my educational goals. So that I am a successful individual. I love to draw and I love to sing, even thought about American Idol once, but I'm just a tad shy, so what good would that do? I've been drawing out a couple of my next tattoos, I think that would be pretty awesome to have something I drew out myself be apart of my body art. All in all, I am going to "Getter Done" as said by Larry the Cable Guy. I want to finish up my degrees in Network and Desktop Support, and Business Administration so that when I get married to the Love of My Life I know that I'm happy with my educational accomplishments, and can focus on being a great wife, to the man who is my best friend and who always treats me like his princess, even when I'm a brat.(I wouldn't even put up with me sometimes, but he does) he is amazing. Winning!!

3 comments:

Nicole Jones said...

Hello Uri!
It is nice to meet you:), I think your blog is absolutely fantastic (because it is simple and about you). Congratulations to you and your Fiance, you two make a handsome couple! I am glad to hear he treats you like the princess every girl is. With that said, thank you for a great post and I cannot wait to read more from you throughout the semester. Happy writings!

-Nicole

Unknown said...

Hi Uri, I think that's an awesome idea to have your own drawing as a tattoo. Happy blogging -Lynne

Unknown said...

Hello! I think your idea of drawing your own tattoo is a cool idea. Tattoos are supposed to be very meaningful and that definitely is. My best friend and I drew out our "best friends" tattoo. I know its kinda weird to have a matching tattoo with your friend but she's like my sister lol. Good luck with everything! (: