Friday, August 23, 2013

Blog Post 1

Hello,
my name is Nicole and I am not familiar with blogging at all. Truthfully, I am not even sure how this is linked so other students can see but hey, I followed the directions so lets hope this is right...

Lets see, there are 3 things you should know about me. I am a Mommy, a vegan, and I love physics!


My Daughter is my world and my drive to finish my BA and further pursue my PhD. I crammed this semester full of online classes so I can spend everyday at home with her. I would not be here if it was not for her and there is not a day goes by that I do not smile because of her.

My Beautiful Daughter Taeh [tay-uh(one syllabul)] she is now 5mo old!
Me! Pregnant!
I became conscious of the vegetarian/vegan diet when I was 12 and after 4 years of a vegetarian lifestyle I made the switch to vegan, i.e. eating an absolutely animal free diet.

I am majoring in biophysics because I am crossed between going to medical school or pursuing physics. Medicine helps today but physics is where we can be tomorrow. I am interested in quantum and particle physics as well as medical physics and surgery.

4 comments:

uri robinson said...

Hello Ms. Nicole,

First we definitely have something in common with the Blog Deal, but looks like we got it down. Second, you have a beautiful daughter. Third, I commend you for being a driven and motivated person, even with having the major responsibility of being a mommy. I'm sure it's not easy to have to worry about having to get assignments done and give your all to your daughter, at the same time. Not many people can do it. So keep on going, your daughter will definitely respect and appreciate how much of a great and determined Woman her beautiful mommy is.

Best,

Uri

Sung Mi Pyun said...

Hello,

You have a beautiful daughter. She is really cute. :)))) I believe that it would not be easy to take care your daughter and taking a online class at the same time. I think you are really great mother.

Best,

Sungmi

Unknown said...

I am right there with you on this whole online stuff too! that is why I am finally posting mine lol. Your daughter is so beautiful and you are too that picture of your pregnant doesn't even look bad at all you must of been tiny!!

Unknown said...

Hello! Your daughter is so cute! Our daughters are only a month apart, and I too tried to take as many online classes as I could. Having a baby in school is definitely hard because when you're home with them you would rather spend time with them than do homework lol. But I think its so great that you are still continuing your education despite the new extra challenge. (: