Friday, August 23, 2013

Blog Post 1

Hello my name is Mikey and this is my first semester in college. I am originally from Monterey, CA but moved here at 9 years old and have loved it here ever since.



I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters. I have a 9 year old sister named Jaikara, a 2 year old brother named Desmond, and twin brother and sister that are 1 years old named Anthony, and Madison. 

Me, AJ, Maddie, and Jaikara
Desi

My Music: I love to sing, play guitar, play piano, and play ukulele. It helps me show my emotions and it's an easier way of  expressing my feelings. I get all my music talent from my mom because she has always been an amazing vocalist. If you would like to check out my youtube it is michaelmmckay. 


I also like to go airsofting with my team on Saturday's. Airsofting is the funnest thing to do for me and I will never stop playing it (and no I don't mean those cheap $10 guns from Wal-Mart, I mean those $300 professional fully automatic guns).  I also have a youtube for that and it is AIRSOFTHELIX510 but I am only in 1 video. It is a really fun and growing sport that I wish more people participated in. 



1 comment:

kailyn said...

Airsoft sounds fun!!! I love paintballing so I'm sure I'd love airsoft too.