Thursday, July 26, 2012

Blog #6- Preface/ Fun Summer Class

This summer class has been by far the funniest class i have had since high school. Although there were times when it was hard to concentrate and easy to go off on a tangent i learned a lot especially during workshops where the most discussion happened. my writing skills might be different from everybody else's. I don't brainstorm not because i don't think it works but because i work better under pressure. if i start working on it the day before i push myself harder.that is why out of the 3 papers we turned in 2 of them i worked on the day before and the hardest one which was this last one the opinion piece i worked on a bit more.  


I benefited from the feedback i got on my papers it helped a lot.since i didnt workshop i couldnt get feedback from my peers but professor Bolaski sure helped make a difference. The writing center also helped. if anyone did not go to the writing center i would suggest on going. although some say it is not helpful i found it was better then not getting any help at all.


 my writing sure improved quite alot from my previous english classes. i think revising and going back a couple times to check on progress really works and can definitely boost your grade up. 


Overall, i had a great time getting to meet new people and thanks to all those who made class entertaining i cant remember the last time i had a class with peers who had that much energy as this one and all that great vibe. I hope everyone enjoys the rest of their summer and i hope to see all if not most of you guys next semester. I already had someone add me on facebook so those who want to feel free to add me. Facebook= Stephanie china (: 




No comments: