Sunday, July 29, 2012


Damesha Smith

Amy Bolaski

ENGL 100 1109

28 July 2012

What is your process of “getting to the writing” I just started writing because, if I don’t I won’t started. Do you procrastinate? I try really hard not to procrastinate but sometimes I just need a break and don’t know how to start up again. I don’t like? Do you brainstorm? How?  Yes I brainstorm I try to write an outline because if I don’t I become organization. What do you identify as beneficial (or not) with regard to sharing your writing (with peers, tutors and instructors)? If you share with your peer they can tell you want you need to make your paper better. If you share it with your teacher she can tell you if your paper is good enough and they can tell you if you are missing anything in your paper.  How you do you feel about continuing to revise work rather than turning in writing, getting a grade, and moving on? I love moving on because I don’t believe I’m ever finish fixing my paper. It also help me learn how to fix my mistake.

I learn a lot because I was able review my work and that help me learn how to spot error. There is no special way I arrange my work I just put it on the folder.  I really enjoyed the analyzing the article. I like that you comment because it helps me know if I’m on the write path. If not I can adjust my writing. The workshop helps me learn how to fix grammar.  




No comments: