Thursday, July 26, 2012

Keep Blog Going?

If you want it, and it sounds like a number of you do, I'll keep adding and keep it open (I'll just make a new one for the fall for new classes, since they'll probably post only focused assignment-based things on it. So boring!) I'd love, love to keep in touch and see what you guys are up to. And I just ended a sentence with a preposition. What can you do? If you want this to stay rather than being reused for the fall, comment on this. A core of you post regularly anyway (though I've yet to check whether you posted the actual final few blogs). I'm going to finalize some opinion pieces for some of you and work on portfolios, something I'll be busy with for days. Enjoy that image, while you guys relax. A

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes! Keep it! I feel cool being a part of a blog :P

Unknown said...

What an interesting social experiment... I'm in.

Anonymous said...

Yes please!

Unknown said...

yeah keep blog going. is there really a blog 6 do? or was that optional?

silvia almanza said...

Keep the blog!