Saturday, July 28, 2012

You Guys Still Want Some Lectures/Sentence Correction Stuff?

I was making some handouts/lectures on sentence-level construction, editing, strategic punctuation, word choice, etc. etc. I will probably post them here shortly (I'll probably be using them next semester). Not the most exciting thing ever, I know, but if you want any of these materials, feel free to check back from time to time.

I'm going to do a series wherein I rewrite short paragraphs to demonstrate various concepts, methods, and tricks, paragraphs culled anonymously from what I've got. Just a heads up.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

cool.

Anonymous said...

I'm taking 202 this Fall so I DEFINITELY want this. Especially any research-based material since I don't think we covered much of that thanks to the class' inability to pay attention to anything not related to Tosh.0 (sorry guys ;) you know it's true). It would be greatly appreciated!

:)